Write For Us
Did you create a successful FundMyTravel campaign? Are you interested in writing about your experiences with the platform, as well as your travels, with an international audience? Are you an expert on important items like crowdsourced funding, fundraising, and campaigning?
If so, we would love to have you as a Featured Contributor! Please click on the link below to begin:
To be considered as a Featured Contributor, article ideas MUST be received via this form.
What We’re Looking For
- Articles MUST be original pieces not published on any blogs, websites, or other sources.
- Written content is between 200 and 800 words maximum
- Posts can be a photo essay/video essay, as opposed to written content
- Posts can be written in the first person
- Posts that feature information about creating a successful FundMyTravel campaign, tips for crowdsourced funding, and other articles about the FundMyTravel platform
- Useful tips for first-time travelers and adventurers
- Posts that are time sensitive to international holidays, campaigns, etc.
- Posts that are relevant to current events in the meaningful travel and fundraising industries
What You Get Out of Writing For FundMyTravel
- Published Work: FundMyTravel has thousands of Campaigners who are interested in learning about fundraising and traveling. Publishing your articles on FundMyTravel will add credit to your name as an author and to your writing portfolio.
- Sharing with Our Community: FundMyTravel strives to create a sense of community with all of our users. Your post – insight, tips, advice – will definitely be a source of information and encouragement for other people who want to travel abroad.
- Featured Bio: With each post that you write you will be able to include a short bio (75 word limit) with a link to your prefered social media channels, website, or blog. You will also be able to include a headshot with your bio, which you will submit with any other photos that go along with your post.
What to Expect After Submitting a Pitch
- If your pitch has been accepted, we will contact you via email to provide requirement details for the article.
- After your draft is submitted we will be in contact with you to request any edits/changes, photos and any other details we many need from you for your blog.
- Keep in mind that ALL content MUST be original and unpublished work.