Rebecca's Trip to Washington, DC & New York City!
On this trip we will be going to Washington D.C. and New York City! This trip will be from June 13th through 18th (6 days). Some of the places and activities I am looking forward to are:
• Smithsonian Museums
• 2 memorial tours ( Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial and the Jefferson Memorial one day and the Albert Einstein Memorial, Vietnam Memorial, and the Lincoln Memorial another day)
• TLC’s D.C. cupcakes (I LOVE CUPCAKES!)
• U.S. Capitol Tour
• Holocaust Museum
• Arlington National Cemetery ( Tomb of the Unknowns, Changing of the Guard, and John F. Kennedy’s Eternal flame)
• One World Observatory: Skyscraper View!
• Ferry and subway rides
• Statue of Liberty
• Broadway Show
• New York Times Square ( M&M Store, Hershey’s Chocolate World, and I Love NY Store)
• 9/11 Memorial Waterfalls
• 9/11 Memorial Museum
You can see why I’m so excited!!!
I’m asking that you consider assisting me to make this once-in-a-life-time opportunity a reality by sponsoring a portion of my trip.
Thank you so much for your consideration in making this educational investment in me and for helping make this AMAZING opportunity a reality!
$ 1,500 USDGoal Amount
6 day trip including airfare, meals, hotels, and all the sites
Include FundMyTravel Site Fees