Help Yurika travel around the world
I am passionate about this experience because it will visit many amazing destinations while still offering a university education. I will also be able to travel with the same group of people over the semester, which allows for the opportunity to make lifelong friends from around the world.
Unfortunately I am unable to afford this trip in its entirety. As you can imagine, finances are tight. I would be more than appreciative of anyone who would be willing to help me raise the cost of this trip. All donations would contribute to any payments needed for the trip. I’m hoping that with your generous donations my goal can be met!
Things I need to pay for:
- $26,950 program fee
- Plane ticket to San Diego (estimated $500)
- Plane ticket home from Humberg, Germany (estimated $1700)
- Textbooks (estimated $450)
Things I will get out of this experience:
- 15 semester credit hours
- Friends from around the world
- A chance to teach children how to hula hoop in Ghana, or help build a house
- Experience with travel writing and photojournalism
- Meeting local business people and starting a global network
- Visiting 11 countries on three different continents; a true journey around the world
Thank you so much and just know that no donation is too small. I appreciate anyone who is willing to help.