Surprise trip to my dad on his 70 birthday!!

Yessica Narvaez Start Date: Apr 25, 2017 - End Date: Apr 24, 2018
  • Alaska, United States of America

My Travel Story

by: Yessica Narvaez Start Date: Apr 25, 2017 - End Date: Apr 24, 2018
First at all, thank you for taking the time to read my post.

I want to introduce myself, my name is Yessica and next year my dad will be turning to 70.  I want to give him a surprise trip to somewhere he believes is unbelievable to go, a different experience and create those good memories that will stay forever between us.

Let me tell you my story: 

When my mother was eight months pregnant, my father died of a heart attack at the age of 38 (that was 34 years ago). When I was born, my paternal grandmother and my uncles decided to support my mother because she was young, inexperienced and had no support from anyone else. One of my uncles, took the role as my father and it was thanks to him, to his affection, to his unconditional support I am who I am today. My uncle passed the limits of love and affection that an uncle can give a nephew and has always considered me his daughter and said proudly. He was a person dedicated to his mother, his only brother and me and those who need it, in a disinterested way without expecting to receive something in return. That is why, for everything he did for me, for his great example and for helping others that I want to give you on your birthday 70 not material things, I want to give you something that will stay in your memory every day, something that will be part of his anecdotes but above all, something that leaves good memories between us. I want to see his surprise face and his smile drawn on his face. That for me would be the best reward of all. That is all that matters to me!!

I would like to take him to Alaska in a cruise. He has never been in that place and neither in a cruise. I would be able to save 60% of the cost but I would need your help to complete the other 40%.
 
Help me to achieve this goal and give to my dad the best present ever.   If you have even just a dollar to spare, it would mean so much to me! 
  • Alaska, United States of America